OLW Maro is Nigeria’s new act to watch out for. At just 23 years of age, the rapper-singer-songwriter has managed to attract multitudes of fans with his new style of hedonistic music. The musician first gained prominence in 2020 after his single ‘Enu Oshey‘ featured Otega went viral.
- Full Name: Olawale Oluwafemi Maromipin
- Date Of Birth: Sep, 4th 1999
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Orile, Lagos State
- State Of Origin: Ondo State
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer & Songwriter
- Hair Colour: Black
- Eye Colour: Black
What is OLW Maro real name?
His full name is Olawale Oluwafemi Maromipin.
Is OLW Maro from Nigeria?
Yes, the artist was born on Sept 4th 1999 Orile, Lagos State, Nigeria. He was born and raised in Orile, Lagos State.
For his schooling, Maro attend both primary and secondary school in Lagos State. His university is till unknown as he kept it private.
Who is Omah Lay signed to?
OLW Maro was first signed to a record label called BBC in 2019, later sign deal with Geugeu Empire in year 2021. He is currently an independent artist.
OLW Maro Song’s
Some of the hits that this new musician is known for include:
- Most High
- The Way You Are
- Maro was trending on Twitter with his teammates for over 24hrs in year 2021.
- In April 2021, Maro was invited to Slimcase Show.
- He also got likes, comments and repost by well known celebrity.
OLW Maro is highly going places. Judging by his amazing lyrics and melodious vibes, he is one to watch out for.